Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk ☕️ #97 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #IoTPL #IoTCL #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
This week, Bill, Rob, Stephanie, Marc, and Leonard discuss the nature of innovation and disruption in IoT. Are you disruptive or are you just disrupting yourself? Watch this episode where we delve into the nitty gritty of innovation and what it means to disrupt.
The IoT Coffee Talk team supports Elevate Our Kids to bridge the digital divide by bringing K-12 resources, computing devices, connectivity, and learning tools to support in kids’ education in under-resourced communities. Click here to learn more, get involved, or donate. We’re grateful for your help.