Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk ☕️ #96 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #IoTPL #IoTCL #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
This week, Bill Pugh dropped a digital twin bomb on Rob, Stephanie, David, and Leonard. Can you have a digital twin without connectivity? Find out why when it comes to digital twins only Rob Tiffany and Rick Bullotta are right and everyone else is dead wrong. It’s an amazing revelation sourced from ramblings about IoT vision quests across the plains of Texas and the deserts of Arizona, and a really horrible rendition of the Friends theme song. You can’t miss out on this.
The IoT Coffee Talk team supports Elevate Our Kids to bridge the digital divide by bringing K-12 resources, computing devices, connectivity, and learning tools to support in kids’ education in under-resourced communities. Click here to learn more, get involved, or donate. We’re grateful for your help.