IoT Coffee Talk: #19 – Blockchain Strikes Back
Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk #19 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
In this week’s installment, we discuss a bunch of stuff including innovation, AI and TinyML, Ericsson’s acquisition of Cradlepoint, Nvidia’s acquisition of Arm and many more tangents, but not before Rick drops Bandini Mountain on blockchain. It’s a must watch episode!