Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk #21 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #IoTPL #IoTCL #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
In this week’s installment, we once again discuss the massive topic of IoT security. Why is it such an issue? Why is there such a huge gap? What do we need to do to secure IoT end to end? Find out in this episode. We also give tribute to the late and great Eddie Van Halen, the greatest rock guitarist. R.I.P. Eddie!