IoT Coffee Talk: #25 – IoT in Education
Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk #25 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
In this week’s installment, we explore IoT in education. First off, what does it mean? We hit on some funky thoughts such as analog transformation, STEM or STEAM. We know that education is important. What does IoT have to do with it?