IoT Coffee Talk: #48 – The Causal Digital Twin
Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk #48 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
In this installment, the crew has special guest, PG Madhavan and his friend AGK, to discuss causal digital twins and the need for prescriptive analytics for IoT. How do we bridge the analytics gap that PG thinks is keeping us from realizing value from IoT.