Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk #5 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
In this week’s installment, we talk about IoT business models. This was a really multi-dimensional discussion that showcases how complex this topic really is and the many layers that need to be peeled back.
Check out our previous IoT Coffee Talks below:
|Covid-19 and its impact on IoT||https://robtiffanydigital.com/iot-coffee-talk-1-covid-19-and-its-impact-on-iot/|
|IoT Startups – Part 1||https://robtiffanydigital.com/iot-coffee-talk-2-iot-startups-part-1/|
|The Future of Smart Cities||https://robtiffanydigital.com/iot-coffee-talk-3-the-future-of-smart-cities/|