Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk #65 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #IoTPL #IoTCL #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
In this really odd installment, we explore the idea of happy IoT. I know, what could that be. Well, we didn’t do a great job. Frankly, we got stuck but we did stumble on something. We also stumbled on plumbing, submarine fashion, zero trust, making agricultural IoT work, and much more in this rambling episode. Most importantly, we uncover the mystery of the overalls.