Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk #66 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #IoTPL #IoTCL #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
In this sponsored installment, Nick Earle, CEO of Eseye, joins us in a discussion about ubiquitous IoT connectivity and the need for 100% connected, the death of roaming, and the beauty of non-proprietary iSIM solutions in fostering ubiquitous connectivity for those global IoT applications. Very fascinating and informative episode. Don’t miss it.
Find out more about Eseye by visiting their site at www.eseye.com.
Thanks to Eseye for donating to Elevate Our Kids (elevateourkids.org) to put a laptop and connectivity in the hands of kids in underserved communities so that they can continue to educate themselves and we can close the homework divide. Please donated for a great cause. Check out Elevate Our Kids and give if you can. Thanks!