Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk #74 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #IoTPL #IoTCL #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
In this installment, we somehow got into a conversation about Apple’s newest additions to the M1 Series processor line – M1 Pro and the beastly M1 Max. It’s all Rob’s fault but we fell into the Apple Silicon rabbit hole and tried to find some relevancy to IoT but largely failed because Rob is so enthralled with the galaxy-changing potential of Apple’s new chips. Have a listen, it is actually pretty brilliant and there was some cool brainstorming that occurred. Never a dull moment!