Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk #8 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
In this week’s installment, we talk about low code and no code for IoT. When does it make sense and when does it make nonsense?
Check out our previous IoT Coffee Talks below:
|Covid-19 and its impact on IoT||https://robtiffanydigital.com/iot-coffee-talk-1-covid-19-and-its-impact-on-iot/|
|IoT Startups – Part 1||https://robtiffanydigital.com/iot-coffee-talk-2-iot-startups-part-1/|
|The Future of Smart Cities||https://robtiffanydigital.com/iot-coffee-talk-3-the-future-of-smart-cities/|
|IoT Business Models||https://robtiffanydigital.com/iot-coffee-talk-5-iot-business-models/|