Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk ☕️ #92 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #IoTPL #IoTCL #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
This week, Stephanie, Rob, Marc, and Leonard talk about why happened to glam rock. Did it just disappear? Was it rendered extinct by Grunge? What happened? We also talk about the biggest event of the year so far for the IoT Coffee Talk crew, Mobile World Congress. We discuss the protocols that we face getting to Spain in an attempt to get back to normal. We also touch on edge computing and how Stephanie thinks it is the only interesting thing going on right now and the survey study that Compass Intelligence led on the very topic. Subscribe and share your thoughts!