Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk ☕️ #98 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #IoTPL #IoTCL #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
This week, Bill, Rob, Stephanie, David, and Leonard discuss how to put a feral cat into a carrying cage to take the little guy to get neutered, technology policy, the CHIPS Act, and other things that have impact on our technological leadership in a world where difficulties are highlighting our dependencies and the risks associated with the decades of globalization that have shaped our tech industry.
The IoT Coffee Talk team supports Elevate Our Kids to bridge the digital divide by bringing K-12 resources, computing devices, connectivity, and learning tools to support in kids’ education in under-resourced communities. Click here to learn more, get involved, or donate. We’re grateful for your help.