Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk ☕️ #94 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #IoTPL #IoTCL #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
This week, Rob and Leonard provide their post-MWC ramble on our key impressions, our fatigue, how we have yet to recover physically and mentally (it shows), and the great time we had at the IoT Stars event. Leonard provides his the backstory to an unconventional panel he moderated, and we opine on the new Apple M1 Ultra, the ridiculous price of gas, and a new sector that we invented called Tech Ed Tech. Tune in and be entertained. Mine for those nuggets of IoT gold!