Welcome to #IoT Coffee Talk ☕️ #101 where we chat about #Digital #IIoT #Automation #DigitalTwins #Edge #IoTPL #IoTCL #Cloud #DigitalTransformation #5G #AI #Data #Industry40 & #Sustainability over a cup of coffee.
Grab a cup and settle-in with some of the industry’s leading business minds and technology thought leaders for a lively, irreverent, and informative discussion about IoT in a totally unscripted, organic format.
Your hosts include:
- Leonard Lee @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonard-lee-nextcurve/ @ Twitter @ebizexec
- Stephanie Atkinson @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieatkinson/ @ Twitter @stephatkins
- Marc Pous @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcpous/ @ Twitter @gy4nt
- Rob Tiffany @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/robtiffany/ @Twitter @robtiffany
- Rick Bullotta @ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rickbullotta/
This week, Bill, Rob, Stephanie, Marc, and Leonard kick off our next 100 episodes with episode 101 of IoT Coffee Talk. Of course, we launch into a weird discussion about Jedis, lightsabers, and talk a little about IoT. We pose the question of what IoT is. What is it? Should we be talking about IoT? Does it matter?
The IoT Coffee Talk team supports Elevate Our Kids to bridge the digital divide by bringing K-12 resources, computing devices, connectivity, and learning tools to support in kids’ education in under-resourced communities. Click here to learn more, get involved, or donate. We’re grateful for your help.